On Dec 21,2021we the English option students conducted a subject association activity,celebrating the birthday of famous woman writer Jane Austen.The program was titled as ESPERANZA,which means '
On Monday I reached the school on time.School hours began with morning prayer.I signed the attendance register. My classes ended at morning hours. During lunch break we served meals to students and teachers. After lunch break there was a drawing competition.Nature was the theme.School hours ended at 3.45 pm. On Tuesday I reached the school at 9.00 am.As per timetable I had classes on 8 A and 8 B after lunch break.After mid day meal there was a quiz competition on WORLD POPULATION DAY organized by arts club.Then there was a social science club inauguration done by chaithanya teacher.After signing the attendance register i went to school ground ensuring all the students leave on queue. On Wednesday I arrived the school on time.On my free hours I prepared some learning aids.And then i did some ground works for my project.at 1.20 pm there was a science club inauguration.Students from different class joined the group.I went to classes bas...
On August 23we celebrated onam celebration . programmes started with prayer by our dear junior students.Inaugration was done by our honourable founder Dr.v.k.jayakumar.Along with our principal Meera Raj mam and sreedevi mam delivered their onam messages.It was an amazing celebration were our junior students did variety of programmes.There was dance section,group song ,solo dance and many more.At 12:30 we were served with delicious onam sadya.Then we had some games.And we left the college with filled heart and filled stomach.